The CE-350 trash compactor
machine was designed for buildings with up to 350 apartments. Compacted refuse can be packed into single trash bags or into continuous plastic tube/ bagging packing up to ten bags without attention.
This trash compactor can also be fitted with reusable trash containers, ranging from one to two yards, front or rear load types.
- Chute fed: Maximum duty recommended of up to 350 apartments.
- Maximum capacity of 15 cubic yards per hour, .1286 cu. Yds/cycle, 30 sec./cycle. 58,905 pounds of force.
- Dimensions: 73” High x 27” wide x 90” long
- The Compactor is factory structurally/welded and assembled in three sections:
- The chassis holding the ram and the cylinder.
- The hopper, can be mounted in four different directions.
- The nozzle can be supplied in different configurations.
- Compactor machines are fully assembled and tested prior to shipment.
- The unit is equipped with several safety features for proper operation and protection of the operator and the machine: sprinkler heads, access hopper door shut off
switch, sliding service door, full bag shut off switch and emergency stop switch.
- Fully automatic operation, activated by photo electric cell, starting the ram compaction from fully retracted position and traveling beyond the upper shear blade.
Starts/ Stops unattended, it also can be switched over to manually operated if required.
- Equipped with motor overload and continuous run time protection timing relay.
- Main body equipped with “Bernel 400 Harden Steel wear plate,” 1/4” or 3/8" plate steel is used for the hopper impact plate.
- Motor is an energy efficient TEFC 5 HP 3450 RPM 60Hz-208/230 3 phase, 5 wire NEMA Nom. Eff. 89.5 Std.
- Control and PLC logic circuits with visual-audible alarm.
- Wiring is in liquid tight 1/2” type UL flexible metal conduit, plastic coatled liquid tight.
- PLC controller has built in HMI status display and has many programmed features.
- Hydraulic pump: high effieciency two stage gear pump rated at 11 g. p. m. equipped with 74-micron suction strainer.
- Hydraulic cylinder with working pressure of 3000 psi. 5" diameter bore, 28" stroke.
- Hydraulic hoses −1/2” (SAE 100 R-8 W.P.) rated 3000 p.s.i. working pressure and flame resistant.
- Directional control valve manifold: 115 volt, 60 Hz two way NEMA 13 connected manifold block fitted with an automatic pressure relief valve.
- All components rated 1 to 4 − load safety factor for burst pressure.
- Hydraulic tank: 13 gallons. Equipped with Breather cap/ oil and check, drain plug.
- Compactor body: 1/4” plate chassis − reinforced with side rails, 1/2” steel front and back wall frame, all components continuously welded.
- Equipped with replaceable 1/4” Bernal 400 Harden Steel − Abrasion resistant wear plate over 1/4" bottom, making the floor 1/2" thick.
- Hopper: 1/4” oe 3/8" impact plate, 1/4" front body of hopper 11 Gauge hopper sides.
- Shear: 2” x 4” steel bridge with harden steel blade.
- Ram: 1” plate − full face - reinforced.
- Shut off Safety gate: 1/4“ plate.
AS PART OF ON-GOING PRODUCT IMPROVMENTS, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO CHANGE SPECIFICATIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT